Pole Barn Kits Available
Roof Only or Enclosed Kits Include:
- 6×6 or 8×8 Post
- In Ground or On Slab Post Connections
- 2 Bags of 80Ib Quickcrete for each Post
- Steel Truss or Wood Truss
- #2 or Better 2×6 Lathe
- Face mount or Bookshelf mounted
Purlins and Side Wall Lathes
- 1/2″ Radiant Barrier Foam Board Insulation
- Windows and Walk Doors
- Roll Up or Sliding Doors
- 29 or 26 Gauge Roofing and Siding
- 18 Colors Available
THE AGCOR PROCESS
THE AGCOR ADVANTAGE
What You Can Expect from our Process
- Consultation- We design the exact building you want to meet your needs and specifications.
- Design- We create a computerized digital drawing of your building design using TrueBuild Software through Eagle Metal Products.
- Estimating- Based on your approved drawing, our estimating team will figure components needed to construct your building and provide pricing.
- Project Presentation- Together we will review your building design, features, material list and cost to ensure we have the building design and material that best fits your needs.
- Manufacturing- Once your building order is placed, we begin making custom components for your steel or wood building materials.
- Delivery- 24-48 hours before delivery of your order our logistics coordinator will call and confirm your delivery day and approximate time. On the day of delivery, our driver will call you about 30 to 60 minutes prior to delivery for confirmation.
To make your building stronger, and more capable, our kits can be customized to include:
- MSR Lumber
- Increased Gauge
- Increased Roof Pitch
- Enhanced bracing package
- Post Protectors
- Post Rot Protection
- Roof and Wall Sheathing
- Decreased Girt & Purlin Spacing
To put your signature mark on your building project, our kits can be customized with the following items:
- Overhead & Sliding Doors
- Standard Entry & Dutch Doors
- Standard Vinyl and Dutch
- Skylight Wall Panels
- Ridge Vent & Cupolas
- Interior Liner